Breast cancer is a terrible disease. But if it can be treated at the beginning, it is possible to recover completely in 90 percent of cases.
And an easy way to diagnose breast cancer at an early stage.
- Women from the age of 20 should check their own breasts at a specific time every month. How to do it
- Stand with your shoulders straight in front of a mirror, place your hands on your hips, and notice the size, shape, and color of your breasts.
- Press the left breast with your right hand. In this case, use your fingers together (not the palms of your hands). Slowly turn the hand like a disc and feel it. Examine the right breast with the left hand in the same way.
What you can do to prevent-
- Birth control pills should be taken from a young age and not for a long time (more than 10 years).
- Feed the baby breast milk.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
- If in doubt seek the help of a cancer surgeon.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
Remember to consult a doctor if painless breast lumps / lumps / lumps appear or if there is any change in the shape and size of the breast or nipple.