mothers-milk is not only the right source of nutrition for the baby but also an essential for the health and balanced development of the baby.
The first yellowish, sticky milk that is secreted after childbirth is called shawl milk.
Nutritionist Nahida Ahmed gave details in this regard.
It is also called the first vaccine for a newborn. All the necessary anti-inflammatory ingredients are available for the baby.
Various scientific studies have shown that there is no substitute for breast milk. No baby food has the slightest qualification to be equal to mothers-milk.
She should be breastfed every two to three hours from birth to two months, three to four hours after two to six months, and four to five hours after six months.
The health and nutritional benefits of breast milk cannot be overstated.
- Babies who follow the rules of breastfeeding, that is, only breast milk for six months and breast milk for two years in addition to extra food, have a 14-fold lower mortality rate than those who do not.
According to the Breastfeeding Foundation, breastfeeding within 31 hours of birth reduces the risk of death by 31 percent.
- Breast milk is filled with various antibodies that protect the baby from various viruses and bacteria. Babies who are not breastfed or who do not follow their rules are at higher risk of developing pneumonia, diarrhea and other diseases.
3.Babies who are exclusively breastfed for six months after birth have a lower risk of various colds, sore throats and ear infections.
- Babies who are breastfed have a lower risk of developing various stomach ailments, including asthma, eczema and allergies.
- Babies who are breastfed for up to two years and who are exclusively breastfeeding have a much higher intelligence than those who are not breastfed properly and the various nutrients in breast milk play an important role in the proper growth and development of their brain.
6. These babies drink their mothers-milk to help build a spiritual bond with them, which in turn builds relationships and builds trust.
7.. The ingredients in breast milk help prevent cancer in the baby. Also in later stages of life there is a lower risk of diabetes, overweight and some cancers that all babies drink breast milk properly after birth. And in the later stages of their lives, bone and bone structure remain strong.
Source: Doctor TV